C3 – 3.5″ CAN Bus Display – Color LCD
The C3 has a 3.5inch color display with fully integrated input and output features including 7 analog inputs, 4 relay outputs combined with 2 digital inputs, 1 tachometer, 2 CAN input connections (supporting SAE J1939, NMEA 2000), plus a USB port it is part of the compact, flexible, and rugged CAN bus display & monitors from Veethree.
The QVGA color display can be viewed in full sunlight, and the unit is totally sealed and electronically extremely durable. The C3 monitor is equipped to meet the challenge of providing tough, flexible, maintenance free instrumentation in even the very harshest of environments.
Programmers can quickly assemble a custom application project using the proven Veethree software development kit (SDK) which includes access to the Veethree component based software library. The fully developed software is then able to be rapidly validated on a PC using the built in simulator. Alternatively our in-house software development team can develop bespoke applications on your behalf working with you as an extension of your own engineering team.
- QVGA Graphical high resolution 320 x 240 color TFT LCD.
- Enhanced LED variable backlight. Max brightness of 750 NIT (cd/m2).
- Fully sealed to IP67 All Round, IP66 Front.
- 2 moulded in 12 way Deutsch connectors.
- 2 CAN bus input connections.
- USB port.
- 7 Analog Inputs, 4 Relay Outputs, 2 Digital Inputs, 1 Tachometer Input.
- Engine monitoring versions pre-programmed to display core engine functions.
- Modern contemporary design easily branded for individual customers.
- Internal sounder/buzzer.
- Multiple accessed screens via user defined tactile soft-keys.
- Front mounting kit supplied as standard.
- Choice of standard, custom harnesses or a Deutsch mating half connector kit.
- Will function as part of a control system.
|CPU||Freescale iMX 286 (454 MHz ARM926EJ-S)|
|FLASH Memory||128 MB NAND|
|Display||a-Si TFT LCD 3.5'|
|Resolution||320 (H) x 240 (V) QVGA|
|Active Area||70.08mm (H) x 52.56mm (V)|
|Viewing Angle||130/110 degrees from 6 O'clock|
|Number Of Colours||64K|
|Brightness||750 NIT (cd/m2)|
|Power Requirements||10V to 32V DC|
(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PA Moulded in Receptacle Mates With Primary DT06-12SA
(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PB Moulded in Receptacle Mates With Secondary DT06-12SB
|Communications||1 X RS232, 2 X CAN Bus 2.0B (1 isolated), USB2.0|
|Inputs||7 x Analog, 2 x Digital, 1 tachometer|
|Outputs||4 x Relay|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Degree of Protection||IP67 All Round, IP66 Front|
|Dimensions||95mm (W) x 95mm (H) x 23mm forward and 23mm rear (D)|
To download a technical datasheet please complete the fields below. You will not be added to a mailing list!
The Veethree Guarantee
All Veethree products are backed up by a dedicated and highly experienced team of software engineers, ready to draw up specifications for custom software, undertake the work, test the code and deliver fully functioning products.
harnTRONICS provides wiring harness assemblies, battery cables, and turn key solutions in the field of solutions to the automotive, off highway vehicle, and electronics industry; flexible to customer requirements and improving performance.
Revolve Technologies Ltd
In this application, a particular project with a unique multi fuelled commercial vehicle used the C3 as a key part of the in vehicles engine management and monitoring system.