C3i – 3.5″ Color Display
The C3i is an addition to the CAN bus display family from Veethree. It is a fully sunlight viewable 3.5inch color display, which is compact and highly flexible.
The unit has single CAN & RS232 ports, opposed to the full C3, which has a greater number of ports. This unit is therefore ideal for those who require less functionality and where price point is sensitive.
Electrically and environmentally rugged, the C3i provides durable, flexible instrumentation for the harshest of environments.
The high brightness QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) color display is fully sunlight viewable and the unit is totally sealed.
The C3i CAN bus display is ready to meet the challenge of providing tough, reliable, and maintenance free instrumentation in harshest of environments.
Using the powerful Freescale iMX 286 ARM processor running Linux, programmers can quickly put together a project using our proprietary software developer's kit (SDK) and the proven Veethree component based library. Application software is able to be rapidly validated on a PC using the PC simulator.
- QVGA Graphical high resolution 320 x 240 color TFT LCD
- Enhanced LED variable backlight. Max brightness of 750 NIT (cd/m2)
- Larger more accessible and stylized keypad, backlit for ease of use at night
- Sealed to IP66 (front) & IP67 (back)
- 1 moulded Deutsch 12-pin connector, 1 USB Port
- CAN bus, USB, RS232
- Engine monitoring versions loaded to display key engine functions inc. TIER 4
- Modern contemporary design easily branded for individual customers
- Internal sounder/buzzer
- Potential for multiple accessed screens via user defined tactile soft-keys
- Front mounting kit supplied as standard
- Choice of standard, custom harnesses or a Deutsch mating half connector kit
- Will function as part of a control system
- Optional remote I/O module
|CPU||Freescale iMX 286 (454 MHz ARM926EJ-S)|
|FLASH Memory||128 MB NAND|
|Display||a-Si TFT LCD 3.5'|
|Resolution||320 (H) x 240 (V) QVGA|
|Active Area||70.08mm (H) x 52.56mm (V)|
|Viewing Angle||130/110 degrees from 6 O'clock|
|Number Of Colours||64K|
|Brightness||750 NIT 9cd/m2)|
|Power Requirements||10V to 32V DC|
|Connection||(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PA Moulded in Receptacle
Mates with Primary DT06-12SA
|Communications||1 X RS232, 1 X CAN Bus 2.0B (1 isolated), USB2.0|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Degree of Protection||IP66 Front, IP67 Rear|
|Dimensions||95mm (W) x 95mm (H) x 23mm forward and 23mm rear (D)|
To download a technical datasheet please complete the fields below. You will not be added to a mailing list!
The Veethree Guarantee
All Veethree products are backed up by a dedicated and highly experienced team of software engineers, ready to draw up specifications for custom software, undertake the work, test the code and deliver fully functioning products.
harnTRONICS provides wiring harness assemblies, battery cables, and turn key solutions in the field of solutions to the automotive, off highway vehicle, and electronics industry; flexible to customer requirements and improving performance.
Kongsberg Maritime delivers products and systems for dynamic positioning, navigation and automation to merchant vessels and offshore installations.
The Metasystems Division of Kongsberg Maritime was searching for a programmable display that could be used to show specific sensor data that measured shaft power and torque.