C3il – 3.5″ CAN Bus Display – Color LCD
It is designed as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product, and is not available direct to end users. It is a fully sunlight viewable 3.5inch high brightness QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) color display is fully sunlight viewable and the unit is totally sealed. It has a larger more accessible and stylized keypad, which is backlit for ease of operation at night.
The C3il CAN bus display is ready to meet the challenge of providing tough, reliable, and maintenance free instrumentation in harshest of environments.
On board is a Freescale iMX 286 ARM processor running Linux, programmers can quickly assemble a custom application project using the proven Veethree software development kit (SDK) which includes access to the Veethree component based software library. The fully developed software is then able to be rapidly validated on a PC using the built in simulator. Alternatively our in-house software development team can develop bespoke applications on your behalf working with you as an extension of your own engineering team.
- QVGA Graphical high resolution 320 x 240 color TFT LCD
- Enhanced LED variable backlight. Max brightness of 750 NIT (cd/m2)
- Low profile flat mounted bezel design
- Larger more accessible and stylized keypad, backlit for ease of use at night
- Sealed to IP66 (front) & IP67 (back)
- 1 moulded Deutsch 12-pin connector, 1 USB Port
- CAN bus, USB, RS232
- Engine monitoring versions loaded to display key engine functions inc. TIER 4
- Modern contemporary design easily branded for individual customers
- Internal sounder/buzzer
- Potential for multiple accessed screens via user defined tactile soft-keys
- Front mounting kit supplied as standard
- Choice of standard, custom harnesses or a Deutsch mating half connector kit
- Will function as part of a control system
- Optional remote I/O module
|CPU||Freescale iMX 286 (454 MHz ARM926EJ-S)|
|FLASH Memory||128 MB NAND|
|Display||a-Si TFT LCD 3.5'|
|Resolution||320 (H) x 240 (V) QVGA|
|Active Area||70.08mm (H) x 52.56mm (V)|
|Viewing Angle||130/110 degrees from 6 O'clock|
|Number Of Colours||64K|
|Brightness||750 NIT (cd/m2)|
|Power Requirements||10V to 32V DC|
|Connection||(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PA Moulded in Receptacle
Mates with Primary DT06-12SA
|Communications||1 X RS232, 1 X CAN Bus 2.0B (1 isolated), USB2.0|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Degree of Protection||IP67 All Round, IP66 Front|
|Dimensions||116mm (W) x 116mm (H) Front x 41mm rear (D) and 96mm rear (WxH)|
|UK Type (UKCA)||BS EN ISO 8846:2017|
|EU Type (CE)||EN 28846:1993+A1:2000
To download a technical datasheet please complete the fields below. You will not be added to a mailing list!
The Veethree Guarantee
All Veethree products are backed up by a dedicated and highly experienced team of software engineers, ready to draw up specifications for custom software, undertake the work, test the code and deliver fully functioning products.
harnTRONICS provides wiring harness assemblies, battery cables, and turn key solutions in the field of solutions to the automotive, off highway vehicle, and electronics industry; flexible to customer requirements and improving performance.
Revolve Technologies Ltd
In this application, a particular project with a unique multi fuelled commercial vehicle used the C3 as a key part of the in vehicles engine management and monitoring system.