C3il – 3.5″ Color Display
It is designed as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product, and is not available direct to end users. The unit has a fully sunlight viewable 3.5″ color LCD, making it compact with a low profile bezel.
It has a larger more accessible and stylized keypad, which is backlit for ease of operation at night.
Electrically and environmentally rugged, the C3l provides durable, flexible instrumentation for the harshest of environments.
The high brightness QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) color display is fully sunlight viewable and the unit is totally sealed.
The C3l display is ready to meet the challenge of providing tough, reliable, and maintenance free instrumentation in harshest of environments.
Using the powerful Freescale iMX 286 ARM processor running Linux, programmers can quickly put together a project using our proprietary software developer's kit (SDK) and the proven Veethree component based library. Application software is able to be rapidly validated on a PC using the PC simulator.
- QVGA Graphical high resolution 320 x 240 color TFT LCD
- Enhanced LED variable backlight. Max brightness of 750 NIT (cd/m2)
- Low profile flat mounted bezel design
- Larger more accessible and stylized keypad, backlit for ease of use at night
- Sealed to IP66 (front) & IP67 (back)
- 1 moulded Deutsch 12-pin connector, 1 USB Port
- CAN bus, USB, RS232
- Engine monitoring versions loaded to display key engine functions inc. TIER 4
- Modern contemporary design easily branded for individual customers
- Internal sounder/buzzer
- Potential for multiple accessed screens via user defined tactile soft-keys
- Front mounting kit supplied as standard
- Choice of standard, custom harnesses or a Deutsch mating half connector kit
- Will function as part of a control system
- Optional remote I/O module
|CPU||Freescale iMX 286 (454 MHz ARM926EJ-S)|
|FLASH Memory||128 MB NAND|
|Display||a-Si TFT LCD 3.5'|
|Resolution||320 (H) x 240 (V) QVGA|
|Active Area||70.08mm (H) x 52.56mm (V)|
|Viewing Angle||130/110 degrees from 6 O'clock|
|Number Of Colours||64K|
|Brightness||750 NIT 9cd/m2)|
|Power Requirements||10V to 32V DC|
|Connection||(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PA Moulded in Receptacle
Mates with Primary DT06-12SA
|Communications||1 X RS232, 1 X CAN Bus 2.0B (1 isolated), USB2.0|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Degree of Protection||IP67 Rear, IP66 Front|
|Dimensions||116mm (W) x 116mm (H) Front x 41mm rear (D) and 96mm rear (WxH)|
To download a technical datasheet please complete the fields below. You will not be added to a mailing list!
The Veethree Guarantee
All Veethree products are backed up by a dedicated and highly experienced team of software engineers, ready to draw up specifications for custom software, undertake the work, test the code and deliver fully functioning products.
harnTRONICS provides wiring harness assemblies, battery cables, and turn key solutions in the field of solutions to the automotive, off highway vehicle, and electronics industry; flexible to customer requirements and improving performance.
Kongsberg Maritime delivers products and systems for dynamic positioning, navigation and automation to merchant vessels and offshore installations.
The Metasystems Division of Kongsberg Maritime was searching for a programmable display that could be used to show specific sensor data that measured shaft power and torque.