L4C Instrument Cluster
The L4C Instrument Cluster is a perfect combination of digital & analog technologies. It has 4 analog gauges (moving pointers type) and a central display of 5'' coloured TFT screen.
An integrated TFT display provides the option of showing additional & modern information such as reverse parking assist view through an analog camera, AMT/AT, and TPMS related information with text and pop-up messages for user assistance.
The cluster is designed and manufactured to the highest standards to meet a full range of specifications, from temperature and shock to humidity and over-voltage requirements.
- 4 Stepper Motor based Analog Gauges
- 5″ Coloured TFT with 800×480 resolution digital display
- Digital, Analog and CAN inputs
- 47 Static Tell-Tale indicators
- Provision of software update through CAN bootloader
- Readable in direct sunlight
- IP65 compliant
- Multi-tone warning buzzer
- Robust design for heavy duty vehicles
- Configuration of specific features through UDS
- Display Screen navigation through 4 trip switches
- Plug and play connectors
To download a technical datasheet please complete the fields below. You will not be added to a mailing list!
The Veethree Guarantee
All Veethree products are backed up by a dedicated and highly experienced team of software engineers, ready to draw up specifications for custom software, undertake the work, test the code and deliver fully functioning products.
DSE Test Solutions
Measurement is continuously carried out on the actual baling machine in the field.
Fugro Survey PTE
With bespoke software developed by Veethree engineers to meet Furgo's specific requirements, the systems are now operational and on board monitoring now include GPS data, full engine information including fuel flows
Joy Global Inc.
A need to upgrade to next levels of performance the controls used to monitor and operate their range of machines.