Electronic Pressure Sender
Our heavy duty electronic pressure sensors use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass/steel housing and Metri-pack 150, or cable harness electrical connections.
These are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -20c to 85c
- Pressure Range: 1bar to 21bar or 15psi to 300psi
- Ratiometric Output: 0.5Vdc to 4.5Vdc
- Fully Calibrated and Temperature Compensated
- Total Error Band: 1.0% FSS
- Insulation Resistance: >IOOMohm, 1500Vdc
- Dielectric Strength: AC1500V 1min or AC1800V 1s
- Current Consumption: 4.5mA max
- Ingress Protection: IP67 (Metri-Pack 150)
- Response Time: <2ms
- RoHS Compliant
harnTRONICS provides wiring harness assemblies, battery cables, and turn key solutions in the field of solutions to the automotive, off highway vehicle, and electronics industry; flexible to customer requirements and improving performance.
Kongsberg Maritime delivers products and systems for dynamic positioning, navigation and automation to merchant vessels and offshore installations.
The Metasystems Division of Kongsberg Maritime was searching for a programmable display that could be used to show specific sensor data that measured shaft power and torque.